1. God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
By affirming this, you affirm that God is active in and through you. Breathe this in. People may be misguided and do “bad” things, and God is good all the time.
2. I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
This is a great affirmation for your inner critic to hear. What is your self talk like? When you find yourself being unkind to you, consider this; would you speak to someone else, or to God the way you speak to yourself? Hopefully you answered no!
3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
In order to grow spiritually you must own and begin to understand your reaction to others and the world around you. Deepak Chopra teaches; “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.”
4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
This one goes in the self care category. How much time do you take to connect with your inner life? By becoming quiet and just ‘be’ instead of ‘doing’, you can hear Spirit more clearly. This is where your inner world is created. Take inventory and ask; are you where you want to be? If not, sit a while and spend time with this principle.
5. I do my best and give my best by living the Truth I know, I do make a difference!
Each and every day we are gifted with the new opportunity to begin anew. Will we get it right this time? No way. That kind of perfectionism is a set up for failure. Doing your best is using what you know in your present moment of need. We all are learning, be gentle with yourself.