During the Sunday Service, Unity Church of the Mountains provides activities for children of all ages.
Some of the activities that our children participate in are: meditation and prayer, stories and discussions, arts and crafts, movies, and games. These activities illustrate Unity teachings.
1. God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
2. I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
5. I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference.
Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out. To be always entertained is to be dwarfed and dependent. To be “called out” is to follow the harmonious law of the soul’s unfoldment. Who meddles with the rosebud? What fingers are deft enough to pry open that marvel of folded beauty? We are wise enough to leave it alone to follow the glad law of its own unfolding, but our children! Have we dealt as wisely with these buds of marvelous possibilities? Have we always remembered that they, too, must quicken and unfold through the innate law of their own genius?